The Benefits of Trails
June 7 – 10, 2015
Hosts: McMaster University and City of Hamilton, a PanAm-ParaPan Games Host City.
Our Plan for 2015 – We are working with the full support of McMaster University, the City of Hamilton and the Hamilton Burlington Trails Committee, and a number of local trails groups to bring you the best Trailhead Ontario yet!
There are a lot of new trails and trail tourism partnerships in the region. The Ontario Trails “Trailhead Ontario 2015″ Committee is is pleased to announce the McMaster University as the location of our conferencing and trails education sessions.
Program Overview 2015 -
- Hamilton has hosted many studies about the value of Active Transportation and Trails
- Learn about dynamic community leaders working with McMaster Outdoor Recreation
- The PanAm-ParaPan Games are coming to Hamilton
- Accessible Trails and You – from signage to planning what does increased access mean to trails
- Trails Tourism – the economic and investment benefit of building trails
- National Trails Coalition Updates – with over 150 projects hear about the trail building in Ontario and beyond
- New Sport and New Activity – hear about leading edge trail development from water trails to sky trails Ontario has it all